Thursday, February 10, 2011

Baby Blossom Designs Diaper Cover Review


I was sent two diaper covers from Baby Blossom Designs to review for the AMFC Event, but they didn't arrive in time due to shipping delays, and then I've been trying to keep up with everything else, so, finally...here we are!

Andrea sent me a Medium-Long and a Small to try out on Katie & Victoria.
(See sizing options here.)

The covers that Baby Blossom sent me are made with a woven cotton outer fabric with a hidden PUL layer and suedecloth inner.


Quality velcro closure with laundry tabs

I love her sizing system. I like to have the size right out there where I can see it easily.

Suedecloth inner fabric

Small Diaper Cover
Fun Christmas-y print! 
Andrea has dozens of fun prints that you can choose from in her Facebook photo albums.

My infant-sized Indian cotton prefolds fit perfectly in the small size!

These covers have worked great for me! The sizing chart seemed to be pretty accurate, but if anything, order a little large. Your kid can always grow into them, and it seemed like Katie outgrew the Medium-Long pretty quick.

The type of covers I got run from about $9 to $12, and Baby Blossom also has a inexpensive PUL-only cover that runs about $6 to $8 a piece!

Baby Blossom Designs also offers adorable kid's clothing, bibs and burp cloths with custom embroidery and more!

Visit them at their website:
and on
Also check out Andrea's new blog, MamaSews3!

*I received two diaper covers from Baby Blossom Designs for the purpose of this review. I received no other compensation, and the opinions expressed in this review have not been influenced in any way.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At February 12, 2011 at 12:19 PM , Blogger Michele said...

New follower here from Blogelina Community. Come visit my blog & link up to my weekend facebook hop to promote your page

Thanks
Michele

http://www.musings-by-michele.com/2011/02/facebook-fanfare-sneak-peek-preview.html

 
At February 12, 2011 at 12:20 PM , Blogger Michele said...

oops heres the correct link to facebook hop
sorry
http://www.musings-by-michele.com/2011/02/facebook-fanfare-hop-debut-link-up-win.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Mama Chocolate: Baby Blossom Designs Diaper Cover Review

This Page

has been moved to new address

Baby Blossom Designs Diaper Cover Review

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service