Friday, October 22, 2010

Hooray for Friday!

I'm always glad for Fridays to come around...but I've been especially looking forward to this Friday for sometime...

This is why:

Ah! Sweet bliss!

  I've been needing a good dose of beach, and I'm going to be there, soaking it in, ALL weekend. Besides refreshing myself with the salty, clean air, the fellowship will be sweet! My whole family plus our BFF family will all be together for the whole weekend! We've done this every year for many years, now...but we're growing! Everybody is getting married and having kids! What used to be 14 of us, only 3 years ago, (yes, it only took two families to add up to 14 people!) is now 19! 20, actually, if you count the Baby Within. :-)

  Now I'm wondering if I can pull off following in my mother's footsteps here...
  They took a vacation (camping!) when she was about 37 weeks pregnant with their second, (my brother,) and he decided to come early! By the time they decided these contractions were the real thing and they'd better get to the birth center, Joseph was almost born in the car!
 
   Oh, dear. I'm already starting to hope for and imagine early delivery scenarios. I could still be a whole MONTH away from holding this little one in my arms.

  *sigh*

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

At October 22, 2010 at 9:14 AM , Blogger dura mater said...

NO baby delivery this weekend, please! Maybe as soon as we get home?

 
At October 22, 2010 at 11:49 AM , Blogger Jill said...

Looks like a wonderful getaway! Have a lovely time!
Blessings,
Jill

 
At October 22, 2010 at 12:29 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Hahaha! Yes, whatever you do, make sure you time it correctly. ;-)
Have a wonderful, restful time!

 
At October 22, 2010 at 12:45 PM , Blogger Courtney said...

Sounds awesome! Have fun :)

 
At October 22, 2010 at 3:30 PM , Blogger Theodora Ofosuhima said...

Enjoy the weekend. Thanks for following I am following back.

 
At October 22, 2010 at 3:44 PM , Blogger Theodora Ofosuhima said...

I am trying to follow but the compter is playing tricks. I will come back ;)!

 
At October 22, 2010 at 4:11 PM , Blogger Miriam said...

I found you on the green hop and I am now following. Nice blog! Hope to see you around too at Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters

 
At October 22, 2010 at 5:12 PM , Blogger Rhe Christine said...

so jealous!!! i was supposed to be at the beach this weekend and sigh, it is pouring rain. boo
i'm a new follower from the blog hop
so glad to have found you
http://www.cammostylelove.blogspot.com

 
At October 22, 2010 at 5:33 PM , Blogger The Homespun Loft said...

Hi- I am a new follower from the friday blog hops. Have fun at the beach- Come by when you have time and follow me too.

 
At October 24, 2010 at 5:50 PM , Blogger Barbara B said...

Following you from weekend blog hop.
thanks
Barbara

http://couponscouponsandmorecoupons.blogspot.com/

 
At October 25, 2010 at 9:15 AM , Blogger Kerri said...

Do something busy and distracting. :)
Hope you guys are having a great beach week.

 
At October 26, 2010 at 4:31 AM , Blogger Hello Jessica Lynn said...

Hope you have a GREAT time at the beach!! We love the beach and went in June. I hope you will visit and say hello at either of my sites and would like for you to become a follower as well. My family blog: Jessicas Lil Corner: http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com and my other is where we are currently offering free custom blog designs over at So Stylilized: http://sostylilized.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Mama Chocolate: Hooray for Friday!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Hooray for Friday!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service