Monday, September 27, 2010

More sewing...

   Katie was obliging enough to model another one of my sewing projects for the camera...


 I've discovered two helpful tools in getting Katie to hold still long enough for me to get her picture:
the piano, and animals!


Otherwise, we get beautiful, blurry, too-close pictures of a small, happy child running at the camera!


I love this girl!

Papa must have taught her this one...

   I'm hoping to get a few more dresses sewn for this little lady before the New One arrives. I have some fabric and patterns picked out, including some deep-purple crepe for the princess to wear at our church's annual Reformation Party on October 31st!
   I'm excited about our costumes. Katie & I will match this year, and I'm hoping to make my costume so that I can wear it in almost any stage of life...pregnancy, nursing, or not! (I'll be almost 39 weeks pregnant at this year's party!) I was unsuccessful in finding a pattern that actually would accommodate all of these needs, so I'll be wingin' it! 
   I'll keep you updated on how that goes...

Labels: ,

15 Comments:

At September 27, 2010 at 7:12 PM , Blogger Nicole said...

CUte dress and adorable little girl!! Thanks for following my blog "its All Random". Following back

 
At September 27, 2010 at 7:28 PM , Blogger Molly Patterson said...

this makes me miss her even more. And you are sooooo amazingly good at sewing sweet outfits for her to model in.

 
At September 27, 2010 at 8:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, goodness, she is absolutely the sweetest thing I have ever seen!

 
At September 27, 2010 at 8:49 PM , Blogger Robyn said...

thank you for stopping by my blog :) I'm now following you back. such an adorable little girl!!!

 
At September 28, 2010 at 5:21 PM , Blogger Bethany said...

It should be illegal for children to be this stinkin' CUTE!

I want to HUG her!

 
At September 28, 2010 at 6:23 PM , Blogger WCA Yash Travel said...

thanks for following
returning the love
cute little girl and love the dress

 
At September 29, 2010 at 8:54 AM , Blogger Julie Kieras said...

LOVELY dress & little girl! I love that you sew her outfits!
Thanks for the comment on my blog http://www.ayearwithmomanddad.com - I am following you back - love your blog name too! I love chocolate! :)

 
At September 29, 2010 at 10:04 AM , Blogger Whitney J. said...

Following you back from FMBT~ thanks for following our story!

BTW, your daughter is beautiful!

-Whitney @ Keeping up with Kynlee (and her parents, too!)

http://keepingupkynlee.blogspot.com

 
At September 30, 2010 at 10:24 AM , Blogger Jenn said...

She is adorable! Thanks for stopping by, I'm following you back! Love your blog!

Jenn
www.thenewdealdaily.com

 
At September 30, 2010 at 10:24 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Super cute girlie and dress! Thanks so much for the follow, I've got you back on GFC, twitter and FB!

stacy
crazygreenmommy.blogspot.com

 
At September 30, 2010 at 10:13 PM , Blogger Lolo @ Crazy About My Baybah said...

She is absolutely adorable, and so is the dress! Thanks so much for the follow, I am a new follower.
Lolo

 
At October 1, 2010 at 3:10 PM , Blogger Emy said...

OMG, your daughter is so cute and the dress is adorable!

P.S.
Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm now following yours :-D

http://alwaysaroundboys.blogspot.com

 
At October 3, 2010 at 1:54 PM , Blogger April said...

following you back from sisterhood bloghop! and i'm also following you on twitter :)

these dresses are too cute! great job!

best,
april

www.marineparents.blogspot.com

 
At October 3, 2010 at 5:32 PM , Blogger LifeBelowZero said...

You have the perfect model, she is adorable!

 
At October 6, 2010 at 7:15 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Such cuties...both your daughter AND the dress! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Mama Chocolate: More sewing...

This Page

has been moved to new address

More sewing...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service