*This giveaway is now CLOSED*
sent me one of their feeding sets for our review...and I'm so glad they did!
I love it!
- Contoured interior guides food to spoon
- Spoon fits in lower corner of bowl
- Non-slip base helps prevent sliding
- Transparent sides allow easy viewing of food
- BPA-free, lead-free, and phthalate-free
Parents can use their free hand to clean or entertain baby, or to keep baby’s hands out of the bowl while feeding baby.
Toddlers can see through the transparent sides of the bowl and concentrate on getting the food onto their spoons and into their mouths.
All users of the Baby Dipper feeding set avoid the frustrations of chasing the food around the bowl and the bowl around the table!
I am so happy to have found this product! Katie loves to feed herself...but still has trouble with normal toddler-feeding frustrations...particularly with her bowl or plate running away from her as she tries to scoop things!
When I got the camera out she enjoyed hamming it up for me...
So here ya go! (Sorry...the pictures are kinda dark. Apparently I didn't notice that I had my camera on a different setting. Oh, well...)
This bowl really works as well as they claim. It doesn't budge!
The (adorable!) fork and spoon are also uniquely shaped to help get food into your little one's mouth!
Katie loved it! She got quite excited after the first few bites when she realized her unusual success in getting the food into her mouth, (and not on her cheeks, eyebrows, ears, etc! LOL!)
Ta DA! :-)
I love my little girl!
I'm also looking forward to using this bowl when starting out the next kiddo on solid foods...it'll be great to be able to feed one-handed while the other hand is free to take care of the other hundred and one things that'll be going on with a toddler in the house besides. :-)
You can buy the Baby Dipper set directly from their website
or from any of the retailers listed there!
WIN IT! Baby Dipper
has generously offered a free feeding set to one of my lucky readers!
To Enter: (Mandatory Entry!)
Simply be a follower of my blog publicly through GFC. Leave a comment with your email address!
(only valid if the mandatory entry is completed!)
You must leave separate comments for each entry, (3 entries = 3 comments!)
Please leave your email address in your comments or make sure it is visible in your blogger profile, so I can contact the winner!
Subscribe to the Baby Dipper newsletter
and/or follow the Baby Dipper blog (1 entry each)
- Suggest a retailer for the Baby Dipper bowl, but NOT the obvious (Wal-Mart, Target, Babies R Us, Baby Depot, Buy Buy Baby). Barbara is looking for the stores that the locals know and love to carry her product! (2 entries!)
- Post about this giveaway on your blog. Be sure to include a link to this giveaway in your post for entries to be valid. Leave me a link to your post in your comments. (5 entries)
- Share on Facebook about this giveaway! Be sure to include a link to the giveaway! (5 entries)
- Tweet about the giveaway! Give me the permalink to your tweet in your comment You can use the retweet button at the bottom of this post or just copy and paste the following:
#WIN a Baby Dipper feeding set from @BabyDipper at @ChoresChocolate http://tinyurl.com/2amefms ENDS 11/30
(1 tweet per day, 1 entry each)
Giveaway ends November 30th, Tuesday, 2010, at 10am, PST.
This giveaway is open to residents of the US and Canada. Previous recipients of Baby Dipper bowls (in giveaways or for reviews) are not eligible to win this giveaway. I will choose the winner via Random.org, and the winner will be announced here on the blog and notified by email. Make sure to leave your email address or have your contact info available in your blogger profile. The winner will have 48 hours to respond, after which a new winner will be drawn.
*I received a Baby Dipper feeding set from Baby Dipper, LLC for the purposes of this review. I received no other compensatioin, and the opinions expressed in this review have not been influenced in any way.
Labels: baby, giveaways, reviews