Monday, May 9, 2011

Homemaker's Challenge! Day 1


Homemakers Challenge - 31 Days to Clean

I'm joining in on the Homemaker's Challenge at Joyful Mothering...a few days late.

We're working through Sarah Mae's 31 Days to Clean e-book, (which you should totally get!)

Join in...it's not too late! :-)

The challenge for Day One is to come up with a brief mission statement for my home, an answer to "Why do I want a clean home?"

* * * * * * * * * 

My Mission as a Homemaker

To adhere to a basic functional routine for the sake of peaceful order for our family.

To maintain our home as a haven for my hard-working husband to come home to, and an atmosphere for creativity, learning and growth for our children.

To be able to entertain regularly without having to try to perform housecleaning miracles the day before when trying to bring the house to some kind of order.

* * * * * * * * * 

...and now I'm gonna see if I can start catching up! Everyone else is already on Day Nine today!
 *gulp*


("M" for Mission Statement!)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At May 9, 2011 at 10:47 AM , Blogger L Harris said...

Lots of us took the weekend off and are on day 6 today. Don't stress!

 
At May 9, 2011 at 11:17 AM , Blogger nicolthepickle (Nicole Graham) said...

Wow, go you! 2 of my sisters are doing it too. I'd excited to see that others are doing it too.

 
At May 9, 2011 at 9:36 PM , Blogger Doreen McGettigan said...

When you are finished could you stop over here. Seriously I could use help! I am following and visiting via Java:)

http://www.doreenmcgettigan.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Mama Chocolate: Homemaker's Challenge! Day 1

This Page

has been moved to new address

Homemaker's Challenge! Day 1

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service