Friday, November 19, 2010

AMFC Early Entries! - PlayTyme Creations


I'm really excited about this sponsor!
PlayTyme Creations makes cloth diapers...for your kids' dolls! 

She says:
I am a stay at home mom of 4 under 6! I started PlayTyme Creations because of the obsession my oldest girl has with being a "mommy" and my youngest boys' love of pretending.

You can see all the fabric options and the different things she has made in her photo albums on her Facebook page!

PlayTyme Creations will be giving away this set of 2 doll cloth diapers and 3 doll-sized cloth wipes during our Merry Fluffy Christmas Event!


I've decided to use the form style of entering for these early entries to better help me keep track of them all!
It's much easier and quicker for you to get lots of entries this way, also!

Feel free to comment here to remind yourself you entered, but please be aware that comments will not be counted as entries! You must use the form!

Good luck!


Links you may need:

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Mama Chocolate: AMFC Early Entries! - PlayTyme Creations

This Page

has been moved to new address

AMFC Early Entries! - PlayTyme Creations

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service