Monday, November 29, 2010

AMFC Early Entries! - Strawberries 'n' Sunshine Review!



Our next AMFC sponsor is...Strawberries 'n' Sunshine!


If you haven't heard about this AMFC event yet, click HERE!!
Get all your early entries in on the other blogs HERE!
The event starts Wednesday, Dec 1st!

From Amy:
I am Amy, happily married for almost 20 years and WAHM to six children.  I began sewing cloth diapers in 2005 to help feed my addiction to all those cute diapers available for my little one!  I purchased Strawberries 'n' Sunshine in the spring of 2006 and have loved every minute of sewing for other babies since my own have grown out of the diapering stage!  I offer diaper covers, fitteds, and an occasional all-in-one diaper from preemie to size large.  I custom make each diaper and some times have a few listed in stock for immediate shipping. I have several pages of fabrics to choose from and work with each of my customers to make sure they get just the diaper they want for their baby. I offer discounts for moms of mulitples as well.
 
I also offer cute Sunshine Sacks
These reusable "sandwich" bags are the perfect for lunchboxes and snacks on the go.
Made with a well-sewn outer layer of cotton and a coordinating layer of PUL on the inside (with the laminate side between layers to keep it away from your food), these bags are a frugal, green, and not to mention fun and stylish way to take your food with you wherever you go!
With dozens and dozens of prints in cute, chic, or totally fun, kid-friendly designs, the 
Sunshine Sacks are great for children, parents, and everyone in between.

Made similarly to the fold-over, yucky plastic, sandwich baggies that you can buy in the store, they are just the right size for your little one's PB&J or hubby's colossal meat and cheese sandwich. Lots of room in these babies! (And I can even custom make larger ones if needed!)

Amy sent me a small diaper cover and a Sunshine Sack for my review!

Small Diaper Cover


I love the print! So cute! :-)


I like the inner fabric. It's a softer material and the PUL is a hidden layer sandwiched between, which makes it more comfy. 



The size (small 9-15lbs) is a little too big on Victoria still, which would be accurate to the sizing chart.
Victoria is just a little over 8 pounds, so it's a little roomy! 


Very tidy laundry tabs! I think they'll hold up well in the wash!

(see Amy's paragraph above for a description of materials)

Folded out and opened

Closed

In Use!
 These reusable sandwich bags are first-rate quality! 
I like how she's made it so the plastic side of the PUL is on the inside so it's not touching your food.
The stitching is all very neat and professional!

Overall, I was very impressed with the quality of the items I have and the customer service I received from Strawberries 'n' Sunshine!
I can highly recommend the company!

Strawberries 'n' Sunshine will be giving away a diaper cover and a Sunshine Sack during our Merry Fluffy Christmas Event!


I've decided to use the form style of entering for these early entries to better help me keep track of them all!

It's much easier and quicker for you to get lots of entries this way, also!

Feel free to comment here to remind yourself you entered, but please be aware that comments will not be counted as entries! You must use the form!

Good luck!


Links you may need:

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Mama Chocolate: AMFC Early Entries! - Strawberries 'n' Sunshine Review!

This Page

has been moved to new address

AMFC Early Entries! - Strawberries 'n' Sunshine Review!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service