Tuesday, March 29, 2011

CSN Review - Robeez Booties


Classic Bootie by Robeez 

Features:
  • Girl's Classic Bootie in Pastel Pink Leather
  • Available in whole sizes only
  • Available in Medium width only
  • The sole is constructed out of textured suede
  • The upper is constructed out of premium leather
  • Part of the Classic collection
  • Leather insole
  • Elasticized ankle design always ensures they stay on
  • Flexible soles and podiatrist-approved designs
  • Soft materials that flex with each step
  • Durable non-slip suede soles


Adorable and Comfortable!
By Mama Chocolate from Oregon on 3/29/2011
5out of 5
These booties are great for my daughter in our wood-heated house. We have hard floors that are often cold, especially in the mornings, so it's essential to have something to keep her little toes warm!

It's even better to be able to be stylish at the same time! :-)

We often use them when we're going out, too.
We LOVE the soft soles of Robeez and the excellent, durable quality.


Vist CSN Stores to find almost everything imaginable: cookware, shoes, furniture, and baby supplies, (I've even ordered a Moby Wrap from them!)
Disclosure: A gift card was provided to me to purchase this item in exchange for a review for CSN Stores. All the ideas and opinions expressed are my own. I was not paid nor compensated in any other way.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At March 29, 2011 at 2:18 PM , Blogger Harmon's said...

We love the soft sole and non-slippery shoes too over here. Thanks for the link to CSN Stores.

 
At March 29, 2011 at 2:37 PM , Blogger Mama Chocolate said...

Aren't they great? :-)
You're welcome!

Mama Chocolate

 
At March 29, 2011 at 2:48 PM , Blogger Erika said...

Those are so cute!
Thanks for stopping by my blog on the Alexa hop! :)
~Erika
Musings From a SAHM

 
At March 29, 2011 at 4:06 PM , Blogger Cori said...

I so love Robeez too!! They are the best baby/toddler shoes out there!

 
At March 29, 2011 at 8:17 PM , Blogger Lynda said...

Thank you for swinging by 2 Against 1 , following back now. I loved the class tonight and can't wait to go back next week! See you there!

 
At March 31, 2011 at 1:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have those booties in a small size for my baby and he just outgrew them. So sad! They are really great quality though so I'm saving them for my next. :)

 
At March 31, 2011 at 11:44 AM , Blogger becky@purposefulhomemaking.com said...

I have always wanted one of my kids to try these!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Mama Chocolate: CSN Review - Robeez Booties

This Page

has been moved to new address

CSN Review - Robeez Booties

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service