Thursday, March 17, 2011

Toddler Talk Thursday - Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Crazy About My Baybah

Check out the hosts of this fun weekly link-up, Family and Life in Las Vegas, Crazy about My Baybah, and My Life as a Sippy Cup Mom!

This week's topic is:
"Show off your little leprechauns"

I didn't have any adorable green outfits or anything this year, so I'll just show you some photos I snapped yesterday of what could be a rather leprechaunish attitude!

I also realize I'm kind of cheating here...since this isn't the toddler. But I'm pretty sure my toddler taught her this new "skill."

So it counts. ;-)


Get ready...


Look! I have a tongue. See it?


Ain't it COOL?


Ha. Your tongue isn't as awesome as mine.


Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At March 17, 2011 at 6:27 AM , Blogger Lolo @ Crazy About My Baybah said...

Hahaha. Yes, Leprechaunish attitude indeed. She is a cutie!!

 
At March 17, 2011 at 7:39 AM , Blogger Tara: MommyHaha said...

I don't care if she's not a toddler and not dressed in green. She is adorable! She made me smile :)

Tara at www.mommyhaha.com

 
At March 17, 2011 at 1:47 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

LMAO!!! How old is she?? My Addie who is 8 months old just found her tongue recently too! Pretty much every picture I have of her lately she has it sticking out! LOL!
Your baby is so cute!

 
At March 17, 2011 at 1:51 PM , Blogger Emily - faliLV said...

Okay that is too sweet! Love the attitude! Sassy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Mama Chocolate: Toddler Talk Thursday - Happy St. Patrick's Day!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Toddler Talk Thursday - Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service