Thursday, March 24, 2011

Toddler Talk Thursday - Toybox


Check out the hosts of this fun weekly link-up, Family and Life in Las Vegas, Crazy about My Baybah, and My Life as a Sippy Cup Mom!

This week's topic is:
"What non-toy items make up your toddler's toybox?"


For starters...here's a photo I snapped last week:



Katie feeding beans to her bunny, with my measuring spoon in a Sterilite tub.
How's that for "non-toy" toys? :-)

She also has an old, dead cell phone that she loves to use to call random people, including, but not limited to, Papa, Nana, Aunt "Boppy", Aunt "Sooby", and...Jesus.
Oh, yes. She was telling Him quite seriously the other day that He needed to "call Mama."

Not sure whether she just thought I could use some encouragement...or she was tattling on me, or...?




 I love my girl.


Next week's Topic Suggestion:
Does your toddler still ever wake up during the night? If so, what do they want and how do you deal with it?

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At March 23, 2011 at 11:42 PM , Blogger LaVonne said...

This sounds like a fun hop. Thanks for sharing with us ;)

 
At March 24, 2011 at 7:54 AM , Blogger Tara: MommyHaha said...

She's adorable. I love that she was feeding beans to her toy. So cute!

 
At March 24, 2011 at 2:38 PM , Blogger Amy @ Marvelous Mommy said...

Aw she looks so sweet! I love her long hair!

Following you now! I love your blog design!

 
At March 24, 2011 at 3:44 PM , Blogger Lolo @ Crazy About My Baybah said...

It is so funny, we spend all this money on toys, and all they want to play with is our stuff. lol

 
At March 26, 2011 at 1:35 PM , Blogger Sippy Cup Mom said...

She is so funny! An so cute!

 
At March 26, 2011 at 4:50 PM , Blogger Tabitha said...

Now following you from the Toddler Thursday hop :)

 
At March 26, 2011 at 8:47 PM , Blogger Miranda said...

That is so sweet I love thst she called Jesus- what a good example you must be setting for her! I found you on the everything cloth blog hop and am following now :)
I am new to blogging and cloth diapering actually. Your blog is beautiful! If you can stop by i'd love any advice/info you may have!
http://oneprayingmommy.blogspot.com/
thanks,
Miranda

 
At March 30, 2011 at 9:20 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

New follower from TTT. Thanks for your post topic.

 
At March 31, 2011 at 8:52 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

oh my gosh, she is adorable!! stopping by from TTT :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Mama Chocolate: Toddler Talk Thursday - Toybox

This Page

has been moved to new address

Toddler Talk Thursday - Toybox

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service