Thursday, March 31, 2011

A to Z Challenge Begins!


Okay, so I did something really stupid.

I signed up for the A to Z Blogging Challenge

This means I have to post something every day (except Sundays,) during the month of April, with each day's post corresponding somehow with the next letter of the alphabet.
Tomorrow, (April 1st) is A, the next day is B, etc.

This will definitely be a challenge for me.
Especially since I haven't gotten around to following the wise advice of the challenge leaders and written any posts ahead of time.

* gulp *

Things could get spicy around here...
What am I going to post for X? ...Z? 


Labels:

2 Comments:

At April 1, 2011 at 1:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

How fun! I might have to check that out! But I will follow yours for sure! Good luck!
I just wanted to let you know I awarded you an award on my blog! Please check it out if you feel so inclined!! Could be a good post for the alphabet hehehehe:)
http://leatherberryfamily.blogspot.com/2011/04/i-won-award.html
Stacie

 
At April 1, 2011 at 3:52 PM , Blogger Rebecca Dupree said...

I had the same thought! What am I going to post for x!?!?! Beautiful blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Mama Chocolate: A to Z Challenge Begins!

This Page

has been moved to new address

A to Z Challenge Begins!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service