Thursday, April 21, 2011

Joy


Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning.
(Psalm 30:5)

This verse has been coming to my mind a lot lately as the weeping tarries for my unborn niece or nephew who recently beat us all to heaven.

Prayers for the whole family are appreciated, and especially for my brother and sister-in-law, as they mourn the loss of their first sweet baby.

I know God has a purpose, and that He will give joy "in the morning," but right now, it just hurts.


Labels:

8 Comments:

At April 21, 2011 at 5:44 AM , Blogger dura mater said...

Hugs!

 
At April 21, 2011 at 8:30 AM , Blogger Happy Homemaker said...

Virtual hugs all around.

 
At April 21, 2011 at 8:30 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

We are continuing to pray for you and your family!
Annie

 
At April 21, 2011 at 8:43 AM , Blogger Bethany said...

<3

 
At April 21, 2011 at 9:56 AM , Blogger Rightthinker said...

So very sorry for your loss..I will be praying for your family. Words can't be of much comfort in times like these..thankfully, Jesus can be.

God Bless

 
At April 21, 2011 at 12:21 PM , Blogger Sarah Allen said...

Wishing you all the best.

Sarah Allen
(my creative writing blog)

 
At April 22, 2011 at 5:23 PM , Blogger Lioness said...

Sending lots of love your way. I love that verse.

Thanks for stopping by lionessrebirthorg.blogspot.com.

Lioness

 
At April 23, 2011 at 8:27 PM , Blogger Ourfamilyworld said...

I am so so sorry for your family's loss. My thoughts are with your brother and sister in law.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Mama Chocolate: Joy

This Page

has been moved to new address

Joy

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service