Thursday, April 7, 2011

Toddler Talk Thursday - Bedtime Stories


Check out the hosts of this fun weekly link-up, Family and Life in Las Vegas, Crazy about My Baybah, and My Life as a Sippy Cup Mom!

This week's topic is:
"What are you and your toddler reading before bed?"

We haven't exactly instituted a "bedtime story" routine (yet,) in our household.
That doesn't mean we never read books, though...

Katie loves me to read to her, and we usually go through several per day...and usually 2-3 times per book, as Katie has perfected her Bambi-eyed "Again?"

For example, 30 minutes after I made our bed this morning it looked like this:



Katie came to me with a pile and requested "reada book?"
Usually we're civilized and sit on the couch...but Katie just got hit with a nasty cold, so in her words, "I SNUG you."


...a few more of Katie's books.


Each birthday and Christmas so far, Katie continues to add to her book collection.
Or when I go crazy at thrift stores snatching up 49-cent children's books or chance to visit Exodus Books...we're gonna need some more book  shelves soon...


Next week's Topic Suggestion:
How does your toddler react when his/her daddy gets home from work?



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At April 7, 2011 at 6:59 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

oh so sweet! i hate it when my boys are sick, but they do sit still and let me cuddle them! i can't help but to love that!!! new follower- (from blogalina) - kelli

 
At April 7, 2011 at 7:20 PM , Blogger Tara: MommyHaha said...

It's so great when they love to be read to!

 
At April 7, 2011 at 8:16 PM , Blogger DontSayHurry said...

Oh yeah! I just can't stand not passing up a good book deal!
CJR @ The Mommy Blog

 
At April 8, 2011 at 7:37 AM , Blogger Sweet European Dreams said...

We love to read before bed. We've finally finished our first chapter book - Beezus & Ramona. I was surprised that they would sit through it (no pics!) but they loved it. Glad I found you today via the Blog Hop on Spearmint - following now! -diane

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Mama Chocolate: Toddler Talk Thursday - Bedtime Stories

This Page

has been moved to new address

Toddler Talk Thursday - Bedtime Stories

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service