* This giveaway is now CLOSED *
I'm excited to get to be one of the first to introduce you to the new cloth diapering company, Chic Cheeks!
Before you do anything else, check out their special
for the month of June!
Buy any 3 diapers, get a free KuWaii One Size Diaper!
And, now I get to tell you about one of the awesome products that Chic Cheeks
carries and highly recommends!
- Better Fit for Babies: The One for All diaper's rise has been shortened a bit to fit smaller babies better, now offering a better fit for both big and small babies, and every size in between! (8-35lbs)
- Less Bulk. Less Drooping: The improved One-Size now features a smaller belly panel and reduced width between the leg openings. This styling change means less bulk in the bottom and less dropping for a better look, fit and feel!
- Leak-Resistant Happy Heinys works to make diaper changes as easy as possible. The new leak-resistant design offers improved performance over the original One-Size, especially when worn by slender to average weight babies.
- Longer Life: Happy Heinys diapers include fantastic elastic bindings that are easy to replace if needed. With this value-added assurance, the investment in reusable cloth diapers lasts even longer, through multiple changes and multiple siblings, if necessary.
Michelle at Chic Cheeks highly recommended this diaper to me for it's leak-resistant qualities.
I had so much trouble with Katie leaking through her diapers at night for awhile, (she's one of those slender ones!) and the only thing that would work for me was stuffing a cover with two big prefolds with two smaller ones as extra soakers every night, with a fleece soaker/cover over all of it.
Not to mention the difficulty of putting such a creation on a wiggly toddler, Katie could hardly walk because of the bulk! She would stagger up from the changing area, lose her balance and declare it a "BIG biper!" then waddle off to whatever she was up to.
|Mocha One for All Diaper on Smallest Setting|
The Happy Heinys One for All
is now my favorite nighttime diaper!
We've had absolutely zero leakage, and it's so much more trim than what I've been using!
I think I'll be getting a second one of these soon, so I can have one available every night since I only do diaper laundry every other day at most.
|On the Largest Setting (huge!)|
I can tell that this is a quality-made diaper and will last through a few more siblings, (which we hope to have!) ;-)
Longevity is a very important factor to consider when you're investing in pocket diapers. Who wants to spend $15-$25 per diaper only to have them fall apart a few months later? At the competitive price of $18.95, this diaper delivers as promised!
Check out the literally dozens
of color and print options for the One for All diaper!
You must use the form below to enter!
Please feel free to comment to remind yourself that you entered!
(if you've forgotten, email me and I'll check for you)
Remember, however, that comments will not be counted as entries, except for daily tweets or Facebook postings.
Tuesday, June 14th, 11:59pm PST: 799
Giveaway will close June 14th, Tuesday, 2011 at 11:59pm PST.
This giveaway is open to residents of US and Canada. I will choose the winner via Random.org, and the winner will be announced here on the blog and notified by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond, after which a new winner will be chosen. I am not responsible for shipping the prize. Please allow 4-6 weeks for the prize to arrive from the sponsor.
*Chic Cheeks sent me a Happy Heinys One for All diaper for the purposes of this review. No other compensation was received and opinions expressed were not influenced in any way.
#Win a @HappyHeinys One for All OS #clothdiaper from @Chic_Cheeks and @ChoresChocolate now! http://ow.ly/56Uah #clothdiapers #giveaway 6/14
Labels: cloth diapering, giveaways, reviews