Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - My Steal

I was pretty excited when I got this Graco Cleo stroller "thrown-in" with another Craigslist deal for only $25!
(It's $219 on Amazon!)
It had only been used once, and still had the crisp manual sitting in the basket part!


It's got some pretty snazzy features, but mostly I'm just glad to be rid of the stroller that was falling to pieces and looking older than me.
After I brought it home and used it a few times I went and looked at the reviews on Amazon. There are a few issues with this stroller, including the unfolding process (5 steps!) and this lady has it right-on.
I because of it's oddities, I would be really disappointed if I'd spent over 200 bucks on it, but for $25...I'm happy and it came just in time for our church's camp last week!

(...if you're drooling over Victoria's blanket, find out where to get it.)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 24, 2011 at 3:08 PM , Blogger SAPsMaMa said...

You could totally take our Graco stroller, I paid alot for it brand new and only used it a few times! no use for a stroller for us! We're tired of storing it lol

Share the comment love!
SAPsMaMa Natural Parenting and Green Living
http://sapsmama.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Mama Chocolate: Wordless Wednesday - My Steal

This Page

has been moved to new address

Wordless Wednesday - My Steal

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service