Tuesday, November 30, 2010

AMFC Early Entries! - Zab's Mom



Our next AMFC sponsor is...Zab's Mom!


If you haven't heard about this AMFC event yet, click HERE!!
Get all your early entries in on the other blogs HERE!
The event starts Wednesday, Dec 1st!





About Zab's Mom:
I ventured into cloth diapering when my son was 8 months old. My son was leaking out of everything I put on him. After asking online, I found other moms were using cloth diapers. This was when it all began, my love and passion as a mother came together with my love and passion for sewing and creating. I wanted the best for my son, I experimented with different fabrics and designs to get my sons leaks and sensitive skin issues under control. 
I have now been a WAHM for 2.5 years, i'm based out of Ontario, Canada. I have an etsy store, mainsite, hyenacart and 2 congos as well as a brick and mortar store that carries Zab's Mom items.

Zab's Mom will be giving away shirt and shoe set in winner's choice of boy or girl during our Merry Fluffy Christmas Event!

Boy
Girl


I've decided to use the form style of entering for these early entries to better help me keep track of them all!
It's much easier and quicker for you to get lots of entries this way, also!
Feel free to comment here to remind yourself you entered, but please be aware that comments will not be counted as entries! You must use the form!

Good luck!


Links you may need:

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Mama Chocolate: AMFC Early Entries! - Zab's Mom

This Page

has been moved to new address

AMFC Early Entries! - Zab's Mom

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service