Friday, April 1, 2011

An Apology (also, I am Amazing!)


 "A"

An Apology

****

I start this challenge by cheating.
I am writing my "A" post a day late, but faking it so it looks like I followed the rules and actually posted it on Friday.

I have good excuses reasons.

  • I accidentally squandered my very short morning partying with the UBP11.
  • I accomplished about 2 weeks-worth of grocery shopping alone with a 2-year-old and a teething 5-month-old.
  • I spent the evening with my extended family to celebrate Katie's birthday. We didn't get home until 1am.
also,

I am Amazing


****

Katie: "Mama. You're a-MAZ-ing."


Yup. My children rise up and call me amazing.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At April 2, 2011 at 12:40 PM , Blogger Christine Siracusa said...

If your children say it (and it is nice) then it is true!! My daughter called me her best friend ever. I cried. Stopping by from UBP. Great to meet you!

 
At April 2, 2011 at 9:48 PM , Blogger Sharon Reece said...

I don't think any apologies are needed. Many of the bloggers in the A to Z challenge are writing their blog entries ahead of time and posting them for the correct dates. I think you're amazing for taking on the task of joining the A-Z Challenge.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Mama Chocolate: An Apology (also, I am Amazing!)

This Page

has been moved to new address

An Apology (also, I am Amazing!)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service