Tuesday, November 30, 2010

AMFC Early Entries! - Baby Blossom Designs



Our next (and last!) AMFC sponsor is...Baby Blossom Designs!




If you haven't heard about this AMFC event yet, click HERE!!
Get all your early entries in on the other blogs HERE!
The event starts Wednesday, Dec 1st, at 12:01 EST!
(That means tonight at 9:01 for us in the PST zone!)

Custom Embroidery!
 About Baby Blossom Designs:


I'm Andrea Holder, wife to my best friend and mother to our 3 wonderful blessings. We live in South Mississippi. I enjoy music, reading, church, friends, family. We also homeschool our children. We have a "mini-farm" which we have hopes to keep expanding. I learned to sew when I was 8 years old and have always enjoyed it. My mawmaw gave me a fabulous embroidery machine and I have loved learning to use it to be even more creative. I have owned Baby Blossom Designs for over 4 years now. 
 I do my best to pay great attention to the details on my items. I will happily sew anything custom for your child. I like to have measurements for custom items just to guarantee a proper fit. I do not leave raw edges. They will be serged or turned and top-stitched. Anything clothing items with designs stitched on them will be backed with a soft fusible backing to prevent scratchiness against skin. Items that I make (bibs, burp cloths, etc.) will have designs stitched before the item is sewn so that there will be no visible backing.

We are a smoke/pet free home. I do my best to get items out in a timely manner but I do ask that you allow 1-2weeks turn around time for custom items. Most of the time it's just a couple days. But, being a mommy comes first and it may take longer.

Baby Blossom Designs has a big variety of custom items for sale...including bibs, burp cloths, wet bags, snack bags, diaper covers, and more!

Reusable Snack Bags

Diaper Covers

Baby Blossom Designs will be giving away $15 gift certificate during our Merry Fluffy Christmas Event!

I've decided to use the form style of entering for these early entries to better help me keep track of them all!

It's much easier and quicker for you to get lots of entries this way, also!

Feel free to comment here to remind yourself you entered, but please be aware that comments will not be counted as entries! You must use the form!

Good luck!



Links you may need:

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Mama Chocolate: AMFC Early Entries! - Baby Blossom Designs

This Page

has been moved to new address

AMFC Early Entries! - Baby Blossom Designs

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service