Saturday, April 2, 2011

Beautiful Babies

I promised more photos from our cousin's get-together, so guess what you get for "B" for the A to Z Challenge?


Approximately 1,438 photos of beautiful babies.

Okay, I won't show you all of them, but we really did take almost that many.

Luckily for you, I don't have half of them, (the ones taken with the better camera, of course.) 
I downloaded them on my computer and before I could get them saved anywhere else or onto a disc, my computer died.

Fortunately, my hero-hubby says he can fix it and bring everything back.

* whew *



Katie joined in here to help amuse the babies.
Victoria loves Katie and gives us huge grins whenever she talks to her!



 
Brown eyes? Green?
Waiting to see!

I don't think these blue eyes are going anywhere! ;-)
So beautiful!


Adoring looks at Katie again...

When Katie got bored and toodled off, we pulled out Pink Turtle!

 

Pink Turtle works wonders, especially for Virginia!


A dear friend gave these headbands to our girls...and told us how she made them!
I'm going to have to try it out and give ya'll a tutorial sometime!



 We brought the toddlers in and got out their special blankies that another dear friend has made for each of them.

This photo idea was Katelyn's, and I love it! I was amazed we got them all to hold still long enough to get some half-decent photos!

Kathryn, Victoria, (mine,) Ruby and Virginia, (Katelyn's.)
These cousins were all born within a 19-month period!

That's me standing on the piano with Katelyn's camera, trying to find the perfect perspective!
I think my odd behavior is what helped to keep the girls' attention so long.

Then we attempted some photos with Nana, but apparently we'd stretched the babies too far already.


Our attempts were futile, and, at best, amusing.


Katie & Ruby were so sweet trying to help us keep the babies happy...


...but it was to no avail.


We gave up, and miraculously managed to get all four girls down and asleep for simultaneous naps afterwards. 

I guess we wore 'em out.


Labels: , , , , ,

9 Comments:

At April 4, 2011 at 8:33 AM , Blogger DForster said...

Lots of fun pictures! I like the one of you on the piano :-)

 
At April 4, 2011 at 10:37 AM , Blogger septembermom said...

Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful!

 
At April 4, 2011 at 6:35 PM , Blogger Mary said...

Your two little girls are super cute!:) I wish I could give you a cutest baby award:) :) Love the picture of you on the piano!;D

 
At April 5, 2011 at 3:00 AM , Blogger Suzanne said...

How adorable. You really got some great shots. I love the one of you on the piano -- the things we do.

 
At April 5, 2011 at 9:48 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Cute pics. Following you via Good fReinds Just Click blog hop. Hope you will follow me too @ http://masalabowl.blogspot.com/2011/03/day-290-blog-hops.html

 
At April 5, 2011 at 10:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute! Your a true photographer - willing to do anything for just the perfect shot :D

Visiting you from Good Friends Just Click Blog Hop -now a GFC follower : D

Well Bee Seeing You!

 
At April 5, 2011 at 1:14 PM , Blogger Jubilant Wife said...

A great day!

 
At April 6, 2011 at 5:48 AM , Blogger Terry said...

i love the pic of you standing on the piano. love it.

 
At April 6, 2011 at 2:31 PM , Blogger Mrs. Skelton said...

Darling babies! :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Mama Chocolate: Beautiful Babies

This Page

has been moved to new address

Beautiful Babies

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service