Monday, April 4, 2011

Chocolate - My One Weakness


   Some of you may remember how I mentioned that I become hyper-sensitive to caffeine during pregnancy.

Even my beloved dark chocolate.

Unfortunately, I have been entirely un-pregnant for almost 5 months now, and it has continued to get worse. 

How is this fair?! I was willing to cope without chocolate while I was pregnant, (sort of,) because at least there was a good cause...babies are even better than chocolate.

I can hardly get away with even one square of true dark chocolate now without experiencing what I can only describe as a mini panic attack. 
A big mug of delicious coffee on a Saturday morning has become a thing of the past entirely.

NOT cool.

Of ALL the food sensitivities I could turn up with, chocolate?

* weep *

God must be trying to teach me something.
Pray I figure it out quick so He can give me back my chocolate, k?


How could I not use "C" to blog about Chocolate?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At April 5, 2011 at 2:17 PM , Blogger Amanda Evans said...

That's really strange. I wonder if your midwife would have any ideas for why that sensitivity would continue after the pregnancy is over.

 
At April 6, 2011 at 9:32 PM , Blogger Agata said...

I SO know what you mean!
I had some minor sensitivities when pregnant for the first time. But the second time was a totally different story. Not only they were much stronger but it seems like they decided to stay! :O Now I crave desserts a lot, dark chocolate got replaced with milk one :( and I don't enjoy cilantro like I used to :(
But you are right. Sweet babies are SO worth it :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Mama Chocolate: Chocolate - My One Weakness

This Page

has been moved to new address

Chocolate - My One Weakness

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service